lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

A very specific keyboard request -17" wide + numpad pc building site custom pc builder

My desk layout has a small cubby that I am hoping to use for storing my keyboard, but it's a shade wider than 17". And it doesn't seem like most sites let you sort keyboard choices by width (understandable!)

The other issue is that I need a numpad, because I use the system primarily for flight simulation. Again, not an easy combination to find.

I'm not hugely fussed about pure gaming quality, although mechanical would be a nice-to-have. I'm just hoping to get some recommendations for either a place to find keyboards sortable by width, or an actual keyboard recommendation that fits these requirements!

submitted by /u/ajafarzadeh
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5kau/a_very_specific_keyboard_request_17_wide_numpad/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario