lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Budget Plex Server/Light Gaming PC Build pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/XzYFLD Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes I have :D

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

My last computer had some water damage and shorted out the mobo/gpu. I mainly use my computer as a Plex Media Server for sharing with family. There are 10 total users, 3-4 are active.

I want to be able to have 5 people streaming plex at a time if that were to ever happen and also to have enough space to continue to grow my lib.

My previous cpu was an i5-4590 and that was able to handle 4-5.

I also do video editing sometimes with Premiere, although I also use an editor who has their own computer.

My previous GPU was a GTX 760 2GB card and I was happy with that performance.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I also play some games, namely Rocket League. I'm not too fussed on having the latest and greatest, just smoothly running RL at 150fps and moderately high settings.

I don't play AAA games really.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

$1200 max, the lower the better.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Australia

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!). PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor $297.00 @ Shopping Express
Motherboard ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $115.00 @ PLE Computers
Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $193.00 @ Shopping Express
Video Card Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB G1 Gaming Video Card $235.00 @ IJK
Case Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case $149.00 @ Centre Com
Power Supply Corsair - RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $154.00 @ Skycomp Technology
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $1143.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-19 21:16 AEST+1000

Provide any additional details you wish below.

My hard drives should still be intact, there was no water near them. I should be able to move them over to the new computer and boot just fine? I have my os on an intel 520 ssd and then several 3.5 drives as well.

Where can I save money on this build? Am I missing any glaring issues?

submitted by /u/cannonballCarol62
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5rk0/budget_plex_serverlight_gaming_pc_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario