domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Building my first ever PC, completely new to the industry. Are these parts good? pc building site custom pc builder

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pkCWvV

These are my parts so far. My main goal with this gaming PC is to run Destiny 2 and Titanfall 2 on high settings with a good framerate. My budget is $1000 (yes I know it goes over but that's fine.) Are these parts good? Would you guys swap anything out or change anything? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, I have to use wifi due to my house's weird wiring and distance from the router. Do I need some fancy wifi adapter part or can I connect automatically? Or if I do can I just connect my PC via ethernet to a wifi booster?

submitted by /u/Amaz1ngWhale
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i234f/building_my_first_ever_pc_completely_new_to_the/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario