lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Building my first pc, looking for evaluations and maybe some tips pc building site custom pc builder

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Almost exlusively to be used for gaming, basically I want to be able to play every game that comes out.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I want to play every game at a resolution of 1080p with a minimal framerate of about 60, I don't really mind if I can't play everything at ultra but I would like to be able to play at at least medium settings

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

I was thinking around 800-1000 euros

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

The Netherlands (Europe)

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $158.79 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard Asus - PRIME B350M-A/CSM Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $83.45 @ OutletPC
Memory Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $112.42 @ Newegg
Storage Crucial - MX300 525GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $155.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card MSI - Radeon RX 570 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card $205.00
Case Thermaltake - Versa H15 MicroATX Mid Tower Case $38.85 @ OutletPC
Power Supply be quiet! - Pure Power 10 CM 400W 80+ Silver Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $60.00
Optical Drive Asus - DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer $18.69 @ OutletPC
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Monitor Dell - U2312HM 23.0" 1920x1080 Monitor Purchased For $0.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $932.97
Mail-in rebates -$10.00
Total $922.97
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-19 07:10 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I already own a decent mouse and keyboard so those costs won't be included and I may be able to get a windows 10 Home license of a IT friend of mine for like 20 bucks, so that price may go down.

Additionally this is my first time setting up a pc build and I haven't had much help so any tips and tricks or critique is welcome. I'm still not completely familiar with every aspect of what is important when building a PC, I've read a lot but it's hard for me to wrap my head around it all. I've browsed this sub for a couple of days and you all seem very supportive, so thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/WalterDarks
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5qod/building_my_first_pc_looking_for_evaluations_and/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario