domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Do I need any special equipment besides a standard motherboard for my PC to be able to access the internet? Do I need to purchase a wifi chip or something? What about ethernet? Does it need to have a special port or something? pc building site custom pc builder

Total noob here. I've noticed that every single build list I've ever looked at composed of the same categories (mobo, cpu, storage, etc) except one... I just saw a list that mentioned needing a wifi chip in order for the computer to use wifi. Whaaaaat? Do they all need that to use wifi? In my ignorance I assumed all PCs just magically had access to wifi. If all PCs need a wifi chip, why isn't that commonly listed in build lists? Are there different types of wifi chips? What makes one better than another?

Thanks!

Bonus question: what features should I be looking for in gaming motherboards?

submitted by /u/ballandabiscuit
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i4plt/do_i_need_any_special_equipment_besides_a/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario