domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

(First Build) H440 PWM Fan Hub Help pc building site custom pc builder

So my problem is, and I don't even know if it's a problem, is that I'm a little confused on how the PWM fan hub works tbh. I have an ASUS Strix Z270E Gaming MOBO w/ a NZXT H440 Case, which has a PWM Fan hub on the back for 3 Pin stock fans that come with the case. Now my problem is two things atm.

  • One being that I don't know which header to plug it into, I have my cpu cooler plugged into "CPU_Fan" and the PWM hub into "CPU_Opt" which is directly below.

  • And problem two is that which ever header I plug the PWM into, no other fan but my CPU one comes up under BIOS, they all say N/A.

Would love to know if this is supposed to happen, and if not, let's get it fixed. Thanks In advance, will be monitoring post!

submitted by /u/SickVV
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i4g8t/first_build_h440_pwm_fan_hub_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario