lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

I need some help for my first build pc building site custom pc builder

Ive done a little research, but I feel like I know nothing compared to what's out there to know. So I've been on a few sites, and picked out some parts. Since I hardly know anything, I'm turning to you guys to help me out. I'm wondering if for one, they'll all fit together and work properly, and two, is there a better option for parts? 700-800 is around how much I want to spend. I want to play big games, but don't necessarily care if they're at highest detail level. Below is the list of parts.

Case: DIYPC DIY F2 (micro-ATX)

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Vishera 6 core with cooler Master hyper 212

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA 78 LMT USB 3

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 64MB Cache

RAM: G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

PSU: EVGA 430 W1 100-W1-0430-KR 80+ WHITE 430W Power Supply

Video card: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DirectX 12 ZT-P10510A-10L 4GB 128-Bit

Then some cheap monitor and keyboard and stuff. Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

-Tom

submitted by /u/TommyHuitema
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5r1x/i_need_some_help_for_my_first_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario