lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Intel I7 2600 hitting 70-72 core temps while gaming. pc building site custom pc builder

So, it's close to the summer, clocking temps as high as 38 degrees during the day, which means that my stock CPU air cooler isn't really cooling that much since it's so freaking hot outside.

I'm idling at ~54°C and 70~72 °C while gaming. It seems to cap at 70~72 though.

Is it too hot or can I play? Should I clean the pc and change thermal paste? (Last clean and thermal change was about a year ago. Sloppy, I know...)

What do you think?

submitted by /u/Dranzus
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5nvi/intel_i7_2600_hitting_7072_core_temps_while_gaming/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario