lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Is my CPU dead ?AT pc building site custom pc builder

Hi all, recently my PC won't boot, even in bios.

Here's my specs:

X4 860k MSI A68HM-P33 V2 1x HyperX Fury Red 8GB 1866Mhz RX 480 4G Hitachi 500Gb HDD Hitachi 250GB HDD FSP Hexa+ 500W PSU

What I've tried so far:

Reseat RAM, reseat GPU, connect out of the case, tried with 1 hard drive, reseated cables

Symptoms: Fans spins (Case+GPU), CPU OVERHEAT (in like 10s, it's over 60° just by touching cpu fan), HDD Activity light up rapidly.

Please help, I bought another mobo thinking it was the culprit but it is not.

submitted by /u/-Blazy
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5pp4/is_my_cpu_dead_at/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario