lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Just need some quick CPU advice please! pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys so the details are:

I was trying to play BF1 but got some pretty bad frames. My graphics card is up to date (GTX 1070 8gb), however i noticed my current CPU (AMD A8-7600) is not.

I'm looking to upgrade but i'm unsure that I am able to buy and install this: https://www.pccasegear.com/products/35988/amd-fx-8350-8-core-black-edition-processor-with-wraith-cooler

It is the recommended CPU for the game. Now my socket on my mother board is an FM2+.

This site has coupled AM3+ and FM2+ together. Am i able to use that CPU even though my board is a FM2+ socket?

If not, what can i use? My budget is around 300AUD at most. Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Phenda
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i62fk/just_need_some_quick_cpu_advice_please/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario