domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Need help choosing a router. pc building site custom pc builder

As stated in the title I need help choosing a router. I've been researching for a couple of days, and all the review sites seem to disagree over what routers are good. I'm not knowledgeable enough on routers to really tell a difference on my own anyways. Right now, I'm looking at the D-Link AC3200, Linksys WRT1900ACS, and NETGEAR Nighthawk AC2300. Are the mesh WiFi systems really better than any of these options, or maybe there is some other option I'm unaware of. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Mobb_Starr
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i480z/need_help_choosing_a_router/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario