lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

PC crashes while gaming pc building site custom pc builder

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor €252.95 @ Bytes At Work
CPU Cooler Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler €38.95 @ Bytes At Work
Motherboard Gigabyte - GA-Z97P-D3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard -
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory -
Storage Samsung - 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive -
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive €55.95 @ Bytes At Work
Video Card Asus - GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card -
Case Fractal Design - Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case -
Power Supply Corsair - CXM 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply -
Monitor Asus - VX238H 23.0" 1920x1080 Monitor -
Mouse Logitech - G500s Laser Gaming Mouse Wired Laser Mouse -
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total €347.85
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-19 13:54 CEST+0200

I've had this problem for a while now: everytime I'm gaming my pc crashes and reboots itself. No bluescreen or anything like that, just a rebgoot.

Today I discovered that I don't have these crashes when I'm playing BF1 on video settings 'Medium' (normally playing on Ultra). I've asked help from some friends and they thinks it's either my RAM or my GPU. I have already monitored my temperatures and nothing seems abnormal. Also tried to remove 1 RAM socket at a time and it changes nothing. I can game with 1 socket in at 'medium' settings, but as soon as I turn the settings to 'high' or 'ultra' my pc crashes.

Any advice or anyone knows what is going on? thx in advance!

submitted by /u/zachary321
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5x7k/pc_crashes_while_gaming/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario