lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Ryzen 7 1700 + Asus Prime X370-Pro? pc building site custom pc builder

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

I want to upgrade my current system for a better streaming experience.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

1080p (maybe 1440p in future), 60 fps+ and high - ultra graphic settings.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~700 €

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Germany

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please).

My current build looks like:

  • MSI Z97-GD65
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • Intel Core i5-4690K
  • 2 x 4 GB Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 DIMM
  • 2 x 8 GB Ballistix Sport Single DDR3 1600 MT/s
  • Crucial MX100 256 GB
  • WD Blue 10EZEX 1 TB
  • 600 Watt Corsair CX Series Modular 80+ Bronze
  • Z!CPUK CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo
  • XPredator X3 Devil Red Edition

Provide any additional details you wish below.

There is a bundle where I could get a Ryzen 7 1700 + Asus Prime X370-Pro for a good price. But I read about many BIOS problems on the prime x370-pro and I wondered if I should really go on a Mainboard with problems if I could buy any other type. Do you have some suggestions for me?

submitted by /u/stream_upgrade
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i62tw/ryzen_7_1700_asus_prime_x370pro/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario