lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

The Decade - My First PC pc building site custom pc builder

Hi guys, I'm 23 and never owed a decent pc/laptop but I keep update with the latest tech. So I decided to build my first pc in my life, been using the same R61 ThinkPad for nearly a "decade" and its time to upgrade seeing as I got an insane deal on a system that needed some tlc :D

Insane Deal Build for £250: PCPartPicker part list

Just wondering if their is anything you would change or anything I've might of glanced over. I've got roughly £400 this month to spend (Listed in unpurchased parts)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

I'm upgrading the RAM to 16GB next time I get some spare money

Thanks for any help,

Cj

submitted by /u/Guw94
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5sli/the_decade_my_first_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario