lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Want to replace my RX 470 pc building site custom pc builder

With the prices for uses RX 470 and 480 cards increasing a lot I wanted to sell mine so I can upgrade for free or for a profit, so that way I could spend it on my CPU. What card should I replace it with?

Build: Intel i3-6100 CPU;
RX 470 4G GPU;
MSI H110M PRO-VD Motherboard.
Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4-2133MHz 2x4GB (RAM);
Corsair Builder CX600W;
DeepCool Tesseract WH case;
SSD Toshiba OCZ TR150 240GB;
Western Blue 1 TB.

Sorry I don't know how to properly format it.

submitted by /u/Krokzter
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5li8/want_to_replace_my_rx_470/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

1 comentario:


  1. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the post. Feel free to share it with others you think may benefit from this information.


    123 HP Envy 4520 Setup

    ResponderEliminar