lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Which GTX1080? Founders edition vs third party pc building site custom pc builder

I'm going to be buying the parts for a new gaming PC in a couple of months, but with the Nvidia Destiny 2 offer available right now I thought I should probably take advantage of it and save £30-40.

Originally I was planning on getting an MSI Armor

But with the offer I'll have to get an NVidia Founders Edition card.

I'm not really sure on the difference? I don't plan on overclocking it, I just want to play games on a stable card and have it last a few years.

Any advice? Is a third party card "better"? Is there a specific 1080 that people recommend?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jobec
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i5hvk/which_gtx1080_founders_edition_vs_third_party/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario