domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Will I run into any bottle necking with the i7-4790k paired with a gtx1080ti on a1440p 144hz monitor? pc building site custom pc builder

Im going to plunge into some upgrades and I'll be tossing out the gtx 970 and upgrading to the gtx1080ti and getting the Acer Predator XB271HU 27" to pair with it. My question is wether or not my cpu will be holding me back in any way?

I stream to twitch and am starting to feel like I might need to just build a brand new pc....gulp

submitted by /u/Rivalfox
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6i1g2p/will_i_run_into_any_bottle_necking_with_the/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario