miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

10XX series price drop after Volta? pc building site custom pc builder

Hi there, I am looking into building a new PC and upgrading my specs. Right now I am running on an i5 4460 and a AMD R9 370. I know that all graphics card prices are above average because of the cryptocurrency hype, but I was wondering how much on average card prices tend to drop when a new generation is released. Specifically, whether the 1080/1080Ti will drop by much when the Volta architecture series is released. Thanks

submitted by /u/Flailing_Flagellum
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7kbm/10xx_series_price_drop_after_volta/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario