viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

1st time builder afraid of messing up the build / Also not sure which pieces are compatible with my ideal specs. pc building site custom pc builder

Hey Everyone,

So I have been looking into building a PC recently and I know what specs I need to run the games at my preferred settings and to stream. I am just worried of connecting the wrong wires, bending cpu pins etc...so I am curious if it is easy to make these mistakes.

Also I want to make sure the pieces I order are all compatible. As I am not positive how to know if my power supply can handle my GPU etc...

Quite frankly idk what im doing and just need some advice, these are the specs I will be looking to buy.

CPU - i5 - 7500 or better

Ram - 16gb

GPU - GTX 1070

Any advice would be great! I have been using logicalincrements.com for help

submitted by /u/CaLiBeRMeTHoD
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3n9u/1st_time_builder_afraid_of_messing_up_the_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario