domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

2 Monitors, 2 refresh rates, 1 GPU pc building site custom pc builder

I built finished my PC build last month and at the time my budget would have enough for 2 cheap 144hz monitors or 1 good 144hz monitor. I went with the 1 144hz.

Now, I have enough money to add a second monitor but, since it's going to be mainly used for Discord/Reddit during gaming and watching videos, I was thinking of buying a 60hz monitor.

Would plugging 2 different monitors with 2 different refresh rates into my GPU cause any problems? My CPU is a Ryzen 5 1600 so no IGPU, my GPU right now is a Gigabyte Gaming 1 1070.

submitted by /u/Samosa_Man
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p37a3/2_monitors_2_refresh_rates_1_gpu/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario