domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

~$500 Budget Gaming PC. Have mobo + case pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes.

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Mostly for gaming, but I plan on using it for school and at home. Although it is not a priority, I do have an interest in recording and streaming.

Games (w/ links to specs): Player's Unknown Battlegrounds, Overwatch, League of Legends, Minecraft

Programs: Adobe Photoshop CS6, OBS 19.0.3, Skype, Discord, Sony Vegas Pro 13, Malwarebytes, Lightshot

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

60+ FPS, low-to-medium settings. I don't mind playing at 1280x720 resolution if needed for some games, but 1080 would be nice!

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~$500; close as possible

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

California, USA

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $156.88 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte - GA-AX370-Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard $101.98 @ Newegg
Memory Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $59.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card $149.99 @ Best Buy
Case Deepcool - DUKASE WHV2 ATX Mid Tower Case $0.00
Power Supply EVGA - BQ 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $39.99 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $581.71
Mail-in rebates -$25.00
Total $556.71
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-24 00:03 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

  • I'd like to allow for further expansion (Network card, more RAM, CPU/GPU upgrades, etc.), if possible.

  • I managed to get the mobo + free case deal, but I am willing to refund if I can get a cheaper build.

  • I plan on buying a TV as a monitor in the future, but for now my monitor is the ASUS VB171T. If you have any suggestions, I'd very much appreciate them.

  • I will be building my first PC, so thank you very much for all the help! I am grateful for all the advice you can give me!

  • Sorry for the repost, I screwed up the title as I was double-checking my answers!

submitted by /u/Aeroxas13
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p65zp/500_budget_gaming_pc_have_mobo_case/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario