lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Added more RAM (not usable) Help! pc building site custom pc builder

I decided to add additional RAM to my CyberPower PC that currently had 8GB running Windows 10 Home 64 bit with MSI B350M motherboard. I bought two 8GB sticks of the same exact RAM already installed which was EVO Potenzaa PC4 19200 2400 MHz. When I installed the RAM and turned the PC back on I received a message memory changed update settings in BIOS. So I went into the BIOS which is MSI's click BIOS 6. For the life of me I cannot figure out what to do on BIOS and everything I've tried has made no change. Windows keeps listing my RAM as 24 GB installed (7.96 GB usable). I've trolled Google for 4 hours trying to figure this out. Please someone help!

submitted by /u/bubbahent
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nwy8m/added_more_ram_not_usable_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario