lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Advice on setup upgrades pc building site custom pc builder

Posted this a couple days ago but it got buried so will try again.

I am looking to give my setup a bit of a freshen up and was hoping for a bit of advice.

 

I currently have a few upgrades in mind but tbh they are mostly peripherals/monitors/aesthetic and was wondering if my money might best spent upgrading hardware first. I only really play hearthstone / csgo / overwatch / football manager and a few odd other games but nothing overly strenuous.

 

Current Specs

Type Item
CPU Intel - Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler Alpenföhn - Matterhorn Pure 63.6 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard Gigabyte - GA-Z77X-D3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory Kingston - HyperX Grey 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage Samsung - 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage Samsung - Spinpoint F4 320GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card Gigabyte - Radeon RX 480 4GB G1 Gaming Video Card
Power Supply OCZ - ZX 850W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Monitor Acer - X223WDbd 22.0" 1680x1050 Monitor
Monitor Asus - VN247H-P 23.6" 1920x1080 Monitor
Keyboard Cooler Master - QuickFire Rapid-i Wired Standard Keyboard
Mouse ROCCAT - Kone XTD Wired Laser Mouse
Case Carbide Series 500R Mid-Tower Case

 

My wishlist so far is -

  • Enthoo evolv ATX glass case - This is probably lowest priority but goddamn if it isn't sexy af.

  • 2nd Asus - VN247H-P Monitor to replace my current 2nd monitor and arm to mount rather than have them taking up desk space

  • AKG K702 Heaphones (Maybe something else, still researching) to replace Siberia v2 which are crap/dying. I also planning on buying a decent mic but that can wait as I will pick a cheap clip on mic for now.

  • I also need a relatively small decent desk (no larger than 150m x 60 cm ideally) as my current one is on its last legs (pun intended).

 

I would love to get all of this and upgrade my system but unfortunately life comes first so will have to upgrade this over the coming months/year.

Anyway was just hoping for your views on priorities and anything I may have overlooked.

submitted by /u/TorreZ_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ns0w5/advice_on_setup_upgrades/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario