domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Airflow fans - opinions? pc building site custom pc builder

I'm looking to add more fans to my chassis since it currently only has two stock (FD GP-14) ones. (Which is terrible) Since there's no radiator or anything in the way, I figure airflow-optimized is the way to go. Been looking at the FD HF-14, and Corsair AF-140 Quiet and ML140 LED (on sale in Norway today, usually a bit too pricy). Noise is really the key criteria to me. Any opinions or advise on what to get?

PS, I see FD advertise an airflow of 118 cfm at 1200 rpm, which if far higher than other models. (Corsair's AF140 has 67 at 1150 rpm). What may be the reason for this?

submitted by /u/SharkTopus86
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nmicp/airflow_fans_opinions/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario