lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Are 3rd party pushpin coolers worth a direct upgrade from stock intel? pc building site custom pc builder

I've been looking to upgrade my CPU cooler and push pin coolers on Amazon caught my attention due to their convenience of installation. I'm mainly concerned about lowering temperature, noise isn't a factor. I'm just wondering if these coolers which are usually $10~$18 have enough of a performance increase to justify a direct upgrade from the stock cooler.

submitted by /u/Shazam0614
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntlg9/are_3rd_party_pushpin_coolers_worth_a_direct/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario