lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

ASUS RX 460 Graphics Card No Signal After 7 Months of Use pc building site custom pc builder

I built a PC for my dad back in December that he uses as his workstation. The computer has worked well until now. I was told that sometimes when he'd try to wake the computer from sleep that nothing would display on the screen and he'd have to restart the computer.

It happened again last week but now the graphics card doesn't seem to be working. It says there's no signal on the monitor. I've made sure it's plugged in properly, and it turns on and the fans are running on it.

I updated the BIOS but that didn't help with the issue. I uninstalled the drivers for the RX 460 and installed the latest ones but that also did not work. Thankfully he can use the motherboard for video output right now but I'm pretty stumped on the graphics card issue.

Since the card worked fine for 7 months and then randomly stopped posting a signal, I'm not too sure what the problem is and I've gone through the most apparent fixes. Are there any other suggestions besides going through the RMA process with ASUS and trying a new card?

System Specs:

  • Intel i5-6500

  • ASUS RX 460 Strix

  • Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H LGA 1151

  • Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB RAM

  • Crucial 500GB SSD

submitted by /u/MayonnaiseOreo
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntrz7/asus_rx_460_graphics_card_no_signal_after_7/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario