viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Best Budget Gaming Monitor For Around $200 pc building site custom pc builder

I have my gaming PC up and running and wanted to thank everyone here for the help. I browsed the page multiple times to get ideas and help my build.

My question now is that I want to replace my non gaming monitor with something that my wife won't kill me over. She is already on board with the new gaming PC, but I need to keep the monitor on the cheaper side. I'm thinking around $200. Are there any recommendations for a good monitor, either 24" or 27" that would fit this?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/VA1N
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q341g/best_budget_gaming_monitor_for_around_200/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario