lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Blue screens freezes and bugs. pc building site custom pc builder

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor $275.00 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus - P8B75-V ATX LGA1155 Motherboard -
Memory Kingston - HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $66.99 @ Newegg
Storage Intel - 520 Series Cherryville 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive -
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card Asus - Radeon RX 480 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card -
Wireless Network Adapter TP-Link - TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter $35.69 @ Amazon
Monitor BenQ - XL2730Z 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor -
Keyboard Razer - BlackWidow Chroma Wired Gaming Keyboard $142.88 @ OutletPC
Mouse Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse -
Headphones Sennheiser - HD 518 Headphones -
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $568.44
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-17 04:55 EDT-0400

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

After the first boot I usually get a Bluescreen saying "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER"

my PC also sometimes randomly freezes and the restart button doesn't work (although rarely) and I have to hold the power button. after booting all my working data is gone (obviously)

My pc is also very buggy. I'm not sure it's related or if it's normal. Also I have malware's byte and bit defender so I doubt it's a virus.

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

Reinstalling graphics card drivers several time's with DDU. Reinstalling windows.

Post relevant photos of build/parts here.

nope c:

Provide any additional details you wish below.

the Bluescreens started after I installed my RX 480 but the other stuff have always been there.

My previous graphics card (HD 7550 I think) died along with my previous HDD. I blamed the PSU and bought a pretty expensive new one! I'm worried that my CPU/Mobo have been damaged too D: I'm too poor for a new CPU/RAM/Motherboard :( I could really use some more CPU power too but I wasted all my money on my monitor D: !

I also posted on another subreddit but didn't get any answers

submitted by /u/TheWalkingSadness
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrx47/blue_screens_freezes_and_bugs/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario