lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Boot menu help please! pc building site custom pc builder

I'm trying to install windows from USB and I've changed the boot order in the bios using the + key as normal but it keeps telling me I have an invalid partition table, the boot menu won't change from HDD As the primary boot device and the + key seems not to work despite working fine in the bios. I'm really scratching my head over this one and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

(The motherboard is a GA-965P-DS3 from gigabyte for an e-sports potato I'm building)

submitted by /u/Meaty_Mysteries
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nt62a/boot_menu_help_please/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario