domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Build Complete - First Time Builder.. Thank you! pc building site custom pc builder

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor $197.88 @ OutletPC
Motherboard *ASRock - AB350M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $65.98 @ Newegg
Memory *G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2800 Memory $65.99 @ Newegg
Storage *Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.99 @ Amazon
Video Card *MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING X Video Card $289.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Fractal Design - Focus G Mini (Black) MicroATX Mini Tower Case $54.99 @ SuperBiiz
Power Supply *SeaSonic - G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $51.47 @ NCIX US
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $806.29
Mail-in rebates -$20.00
Total $786.29
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-23 22:57 EDT-0400

I went with a completed build from pcpart picker (under build guides). I read this board for a long time and finally decided I would try a build (I'm 41).

The build was very straight forward. There is only one thing I would advise everyone!

  • Before you start your build and on another computer, go to your mother board's website and download all the updated drivers. When I got the system up and running, my network cable wouldn't work. I had to download the driver on my phone and then connect it via USB to the computer. Once the driver was updated the network worked.

So just to save a small headache, in the future, have the jump drive ready with all of the updated drivers.

Thanks everyone for letting me read the board. This will not be my last build. I am very happy and this was a great learning experience.

submitted by /u/mississippiwildman
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p5rm9/build_complete_first_time_builder_thank_you/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario