domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

[Build Help] pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

4k Gaming at 60 fps on a 65" or larger tv.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

4k ultra hd ultra max settings or as much as possible. Will turn down to achieve 60 fps.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

No real ball park per se just trying to trim my build so that it pays 4k 60 fps games with the most economical results. I can go up to $4000 AUD on the tower alone

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Australia

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/RYkRPs

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I hand picked some items but ultimately don't know what I am doing even it comes to the latest and greatest sales and budgets.

I am aiming for 7700k - GTX 1080ti - 16gb ram - 1tb SSD (Samsung or crucial)

The rest I don't know.. I guessed the cpu cooler I guessed the case probably only need a mid tower please recommend and with motherboard I have no clue only need the bare minimum. PSU I somewhat over compensated in car I decide to SLI later down the road. Trying to keep my options open to expand to 32gb ram also down the road. HDD not sure but want at least 3tb maybe 4. What else? Taking recommendations for gaming 4k monitors but ultimately I will probably get a 4k tv. I heard that ram prices are not what they used to be 2 years ago and the mining frenzy has risen the gpu prices for some models hopefully not 1080ti's.

I remember reading years ago that Samsung evos were the best ssd's and crucial are ok budget wise.

I don't even know if I need an optical drive. I might buy some old physical pc games for nostalgia sake so a DVD or bluray drive might be needed.

Let me know if I need anything else like wireless card.. I will try to Ethernet but Wi-Fi seems ok.

Thanks for reading this.. I hope you are not laughing too hard this kinda might be funny to look at from a veterans perspective haha lol I am a hobby enthusiast at best with no real experience since the early 00s been on android ever since haha lol.

NOTE: You do not have to follow this format, but please be sure to answer these questions. Please do not ask to simply be given a build. You are welcome to delete this section.

submitted by /u/alienccccombobreaker
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p67j1/build_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario