miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

[Build Help] Reviving dead computer. pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Hi, i'm rebuilding my current computer with a new mobo/cpu as my current one has died. I'll be bringing my old rx480, psu, case and hdd from my current PC.

I've been out of the game a while so would appreciate some help on whether or not this is a sensible build.

I use my computer for games and a bit of drawing using photoshop and paint tool sai. The i5-7500 might be a bit overkill, the only benefit i think I might get from it over an i3 is for eumlation, thoughts?

I thought I would get a new SSD since i'm going to have to reinstall windows anyway and it's probably going to give the biggest performance boost for the price.

The ddr4 ram is only because i'm pretty sure my old ddr3 ram wont work with the new CPU/mobos that are out.

I'm trying to keep it relatively cheap but do have a bit of wiggle room (up or down) if anyone has any great suggestions.

Cheers.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor $308.99 @ PB Technologies
Motherboard Asus - H110M-A/M.2 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $108.99 @ PB Technologies
Memory Crucial - 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory $102.35 @ PB Technologies
Storage Western Digital - Green 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $134.99 @ PB Technologies
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For $0.00
Video Card Sapphire - Radeon RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC Video Card Purchased For $0.00
Case NZXT - Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case Purchased For $0.00
Power Supply Antec - Green 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply Purchased For $0.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $655.32
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-19 21:34 NZST+1200
submitted by /u/WhiteNoodleBowl
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7fsp/build_help_reviving_dead_computer/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario