viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

[Build Help] Will getting new fans and overclocking help my build run modern games pc building site custom pc builder

I'm running an AMD fx-6300, a Radeon HD 7870, and an old 630w PSU in a Fractal Design Define S. This build ran great when I got it 3-4 years ago, but it's starting to show it's age. I want to run modern games at 1080p and 60FPS at high settings. I'm not overclocking the CPU, and I'm still using the stock fan. I'm thinking about replacing the stock fan with a Cryorig h7 and adding more case fans along with the 2 that the Define S included. Will that help, or should I start looking towards saving up for an upgrade?

submitted by /u/Khatastrophe
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q32m3/build_help_will_getting_new_fans_and_overclocking/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario