domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

[Build Help]GTX 1080 Brand pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guy, I´ve just sold my Powercolor RX 480 and now looking into buying a fresh GTX 1080 for my system. So far it contains:

I5-7600k 16 GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200 MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon (I don´t think PSU, etc. are necessary information?)

So there are a lot of Brands which want to sell their GTX Version, but which one are "good"? Is there really a big difference between suppliers? Is there anything else i should take care of?

At the moment i´m going for one of the cheapest which would be a KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 EX OC Edition (i´ve never heard of that brand before). Does anyone have experience with that manufacturer?

My activities are mainly gaming and CAD every now and then.

Cheers, Gr4fZ4hl

submitted by /u/gr4fz4hl
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p3c5k/build_helpgtx_1080_brand/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario