domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

[Build Ready] First PC Build By Noob, Looking For A Review And Possible Tips pc building site custom pc builder

Build Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes, I have.

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

I tend to use this build for gaming, streaming, and editing photos and videos. I mostly play h1z1, custom zombies on both BO3 and WAW, PUBG, GTA 5, and Garry's Mod but I do plan to play more demanding games once I upgrade to this PC. I also plan to buy so that I can be set for a while without having to change any parts out.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I am looking for 1920x1080 screen resolution, at least 60fps, and medium to high game settings. I mainly just want a smooth gaming experience and since I am coming from a horrible gaming laptop I do not have high standards.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Just to give a figure I would say my budget is $2500 but in reality I do not have a budget per se as I do not mind saving up and waiting to put all of my pieces together but I would like to build this PC fairly quickly.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

I am purchasing these parts in the US more specifically Georgia.

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $323.89 @ OutletPC
CPU Cooler Corsair - H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $99.99 @ Corsair
Motherboard Asus - PRIME Z270-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $171.98 @ Newegg
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $132.46 @ OutletPC
Storage Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $66.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition Video Card $549.99 @ Best Buy
Case Corsair - 750D ATX Full Tower Case $149.99 @ B&H
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $79.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $92.99 @ B&H
Monitor Asus - VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor $258.99 @ SuperBiiz
Keyboard Corsair - K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Wired Gaming Keyboard $139.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $2067.15
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-24 01:14 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

If you think there are any parts I should switch out or am going overboard with please feel free to say. I tried to make sure all of my parts were compatible.

submitted by /u/Cranmother
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p6e0u/build_ready_first_pc_build_by_noob_looking_for_a/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario