domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Building my first PC pc building site custom pc builder

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

PC is mainly going to be used for gaming, but also as a normal desktop PC and for photo/video editing

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I'm looking to play at 1600x900, but 1080p would be better and at least 30fps stable in Witcher 3 with medium-high settings

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

My budget is not very high so I'd like to cut costs on as many things as possible

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

Core i5-2500k 8GB of DDR3 RAM nVidia gtx 6 or 7 series Without SSD (cutting costs) but with decent amount of storage

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I'm mainly buying this PC to play Witcher 3 on at least 30fps. I am posting here since I have never built a PC on my own but and I am really afraid that i might buy a wrong part which will not fit on my PC, and the site that I'm most likely to buy it on (Similar to ebay, so costumer2costumer kind of thing) has no refund or return system.

If anyone wants to help me out, thank you in advance !

submitted by /u/adelBRO
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nlbii/building_my_first_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario