viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

Building a new PC and keeping the SSD pc building site custom pc builder

So I'm looking at building a new PC here, and wanting to upgrade my i5-2500k to something with more oomph, probably a new i7 processor. My motherboard is a Gigabyte z68x-ud5-b3 so I'm assuming it won't take the new CPU.

My question is really "can I build a new mobo, CPU, transfer the RAM and GPU and plug the hard drives in?" Or will it be missing registry keys and all sorts of stuff? Will I have to start from scratch and reinstall everything?

submitted by /u/FishermanIvan
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nd7ie/building_a_new_pc_and_keeping_the_ssd/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario