domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Built a budget PC a few years ago - Which part to upgrade first? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey all

I built my PC roughly two years ago with a $500 dollar budget in mind. I managed to do it with this build at the moment that I have listed. Based on the parts, a lot of my pieces are outdated even when I was purchasing it back then from two years ago. I was wondering if I were to start upgrading, what I should begin with? This is mainly for my gaming pc. I'm guessing GPU?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard ASRock - H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $99.99 @ Amazon
Memory Patriot - Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $52.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card XFX - Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card -
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $200.86
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-17 02:41 EDT-0400

** GPU card is actually an AMD 7900 series. Couldn't find it on the site**

submitted by /u/CaseofTrophies
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrfms/built_a_budget_pc_a_few_years_ago_which_part_to/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario