martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Can someone tell me more about this laptop? pc building site custom pc builder

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071VCLN5J/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1500353464&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hp+gaming+laptop

So this is the laptop I bought recently, there are games I want to run on it but I don't think that it will run based on its current performance. I've been trying to play 7 ways to die but can only run on low settings without serious lag issues. Ideally I'd like to play games such as shadow of mordor and dark souls 3. Since i don't know much about computers, I thought I would ask here, what do you think? Is it very good? Was it worth the money? Should I return it and save for something better? Thank you in advance for any input!

submitted by /u/Frogurt429
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nyrdx/can_someone_tell_me_more_about_this_laptop/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario