lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Can this PC handle streaming on Twitch? pc building site custom pc builder

Looking to build my first PC, after all the mining dies down of course. There's no way i'm paying 300+ for a GPU I could get for 249 a few weeks ago.

Anyway, here are the specs;

GTX 1060 6gb

Ryzen R5 1600

8Gb of RAM

2Tb HDD

and a 120Gb SSD

Can it handle streaming on Twitch? I was planning on streaming a lot in my free time. So, it'd be rather hefty streaming. And I planned on streaming most AAA games, as well as some indie games. PUBG, CSGO, (don't know if you'd call that indie) ect.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/GravelsNotAFood
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntlpw/can_this_pc_handle_streaming_on_twitch/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario