viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

Cant find a way to reset CMOS, no display pc building site custom pc builder

After finally getting my pc to work i decided to bump up my cpu frequency a little bit. Once i hit f10 and exited, my video card did not pick up a signal. I tried shorting the pins, nothing happened. I tried taking out the motherboard battery for 10 seconds, nothing happened.

I'm still getting a blank screen. My monitor isn't recognizing the computer signal and just sits at a black screen. Thanks for your help.

Specs:

MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic

Ryzen r7 1700

EVGA GeForce GTX 760

Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

SeaSonic - 620W 80+ Bronze Certified

SanDisk - SSD PLUS 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

submitted by /u/position_lol
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nde2x/cant_find_a_way_to_reset_cmos_no_display/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario