domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Choosing the right RAM for Ryzen 5 1500x pc building site custom pc builder

I am currently undecided and confused as well. Someone recommended me buy 2x Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14, while someone else said I should go for Corsair Vengeance White LED 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Dual Channel Kit , because the RAM is faster and that's what Ryzen needs. Some people don't recommend Dual Channel Kits as well. What am I supposed to buy to get the best gaming performance out of my Ryzen?

submitted by /u/burningcow21
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nmzps/choosing_the_right_ram_for_ryzen_5_1500x/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario