miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Computer wouldn't boot when I went to turn it on. pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

Ryzen 5 1600 w/ wraith spire cooler

B350M Gaming Pro Mobo

16GB G.Skill DDR4 3000MHz RAm

650W Corsair PSU

1TB Toshiba HDD

120GB Kingston SSD

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive. Fairly new PC, built about 4 months ago.

I was using my computer all day with completely no issues. I went out for about 4 hours, game back to turn my PC on and I noticed there was no display on my monitor (fans and everything else seemed to be working). I checked my case's window and saw the CPU debug light was on, which I'm guessing wasn't allowing the system to post/boot.

A bit worried, I flipped the switch off on the PSU at the back of the case, and waited about 30 seconds, and then flipped it back on.

I then powered on my system and everything worked perfectly.

Is there anything I should be worried about? I'm scared for my PC's life!

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

Turning off PSU and leaving it off for 30 seconds seemed to fix the problem

submitted by /u/CalShero
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7el5/computer_wouldnt_boot_when_i_went_to_turn_it_on/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario