sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Custom Pc or Laptop pc building site custom pc builder

So I was thinking of building my own Pc for a $1300 budget but I was told by a friend that having a laptop would be better. The reason I'm posting is because the custom build mains purpose was to learn to code and soon enough modeling 3D structures and character design, then after some heavy game development. I kinda wanted to go with the custom but a friend told me I can do all that on a simple laptop. I'm not too sure on how computers work in general but have somewhat of an idea. Please if anyone can give advice or point me to a laptop ( as I already have a custom build in mind ) that can handle all this programming/ designing stuff

submitted by /u/UserLinky
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6njhnk/custom_pc_or_laptop/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario