lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Dealing with a potentially water damaged PC pc building site custom pc builder

This might not be the right sub to post in but it can't hurt.

My house had a tree fall on the back room during a storm, and it totally crushed pretty much everything except my PC which was shielded by my now-broken desk (thanks ikea). The case has vent holes on the top and front and back panels and there was water sprayed on the outsides.

As far as the inside, there is a small amount on the bottom but the motherboard looks like it is dry. The gpu and drives had a tiny bit of water on them but it's hard to tell. How should I go about testing the parts to see if they are working? I have another pc (luckily in another room) that I could plug the parts into. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Userjaxe
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nwx1p/dealing_with_a_potentially_water_damaged_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario