domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Deciding between a GTX 1070, a GTX 1080, and a GTX 1080ti pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help

This is going to be my first PC build (gaming or otherwise). Im looking to play atleast at 1080p wilth more than 60+ FPS on most games. I would also like to try high and maybe very high/ultra settings. I would like to keep VR as an option to play on if I eventually decide to get a VR set. I currently play a lot of War Thunder but plan to move into Subnautica and Hellion with my new build. Since i have all the other components for my PC already bought and assembled, I am willing to spend up to $800ish USD on a graphics card. I will be buying my graphics card in the US.

My build currently is:

  • CPU      Intel Core i7-7700k
  • MB      Gigabyte Z270X Gaiming 8
  • CPU      Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212x Dual
  • RAM      GSkill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 8GB) DDR4 3000
  • Boot Drive      2 WD Black 512GM M.2 SSD in Raid 0
  • Storage      WD Black 2TB 3.5" 72000RMP
  • Case      Bitfenix Shinobi Window Mid ATX
  • PSU      Thermaltake 750W 80+ Gold Semi-Modular
  • Fans      6 Bitfenix 120mm Spectre

Which graphics card would suit my needs? Which graphics card would be best for my system? If they are different should i go with the one that can be taken advantage by my system better or just enough to fill my needs?

Thanks

submitted by /u/MechEngineerZombie
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nr5qj/deciding_between_a_gtx_1070_a_gtx_1080_and_a_gtx/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario