lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Feedback on Planned Ryzen Build pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

My intended use will be a little bit of everything. I plan to do some software development, video and photo editing, 3d rendering, music production and would like to move into gaming on PC verse what I have been doing via console. Different software I use for the mentioned items:

  • Software Development - IDEs like Webstorm and Eclipse
  • Media Editing - Adobe Software
  • 3D rendering - Maya
  • Music - Ableton

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

At Least 1080p 60fps

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~$2000

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

USA

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz 8-Core Processor Purchased For $300.00
CPU Cooler Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $99.99 @ Newegg
Motherboard Asus - STRIX X370-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard $189.99 @ B&H
Memory G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $269.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $234.00 @ Amazon
Storage Seagate - Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $93.24 @ Amazon
Video Card Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB STRIX 11Gbps Video Card $599.75 @ OutletPC
Case NZXT - S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case $69.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $74.88 @ OutletPC
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit $139.88 @ OutletPC
Other AM4 Mounting Adapter
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $2106.71
Mail-in rebates -$35.00
Total $2071.71
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-17 09:33 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I decided I wanted to build a PC about 6 months ago and have been doing research when time allowed. I have posted in /r/buildapcforme/ a couple times to get an idea of what folks with more knowledge then I would suggest. I have put a couple possible builds my self using AMD and INTEL. I finally decided on AMD Ryzen and bought the 1700x on Prime Day. I wanted some feedback before finally pulling the trigger on the other pieces.

What I tried to accomplish with my build pasted above was to have a Workstation that would have decent performance on everything I use my PC for and more. I tried to have items that I would be able to sync the RGBs with Asus Aura. The biggest pieces I am not sure of are water cooling (I have only seen / used friends PCs with Air coolers), the coolers bracket(I saw I can get it from Corsair for $5 but read I can get it free), if the case has enough airflow (do I need to add another fan?) and if the power supply is enough though the wattage is higher then specified. I am open to any feedback and would love to hear what you all think! Thank you in advance for helping me out!

submitted by /u/DWhitSlaya
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nt40m/feedback_on_planned_ryzen_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario