lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

First Build Advice Before Buy! pc building site custom pc builder

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)? 1400, hopefully a bit less if you can help budget https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gDwyPs I want to preface by saying this is my first build. My priorities are GAMING. I want the best gaming pc i can get for at or around this price! That being said, if anything in my build is pointless, please tell me so the money can go toward a monitor. I have read that the ryzen 7 is so much better than intel 7700 for streaming, but I'm still not completely sure if i will even stream. Since that's the case, I went with intel. Will I still even be able to stream, though? Also, do all of the components of my build look like they will fit together? Does the power supply look sufficient, or is it too much or little? Thank you guys SO much for the help!!! Any advice is appreciated! I've already gotten a lot of great advice but really want to make sure I have what's perfect before I purchase!

submitted by /u/invisibleninja777
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p7tlm/first_build_advice_before_buy/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario