martes, 18 de julio de 2017

First gaming build, need reassurance. Good for 1080p / 144hz? pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

I have been "gaming" on on various Apple computers for nearly 10 years now, and thought it was time I switch over to an actual gaming PC. I've never built a PC before, so I searched around for build ideas and found one I think I like. Not too big, not too expensive... and hopefully powerful enough to last me 5 years before needing to upgrade.

I'd like to be able to finally be able to play games with buttery smooth graphics at ultra settings.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I think 1080p at 144hz would be great?

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

About 1500 EUR.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Germany

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor €223.89 @ Mindfactory
CPU Cooler Corsair - H90 94.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler €91.94 @ Amazon Deutschland
Motherboard Asus - STRIX B250I GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard €124.39 @ Amazon Deutschland
Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory €134.86 @ Amazon Deutschland
Storage Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive €225.43 @ Mindfactory
Video Card Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card €498.99
Case Fractal Design - Define Nano S Mini ITX Desktop Case €67.26 @ Mindfactory
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply €97.84 @ Mindfactory
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total €1464.60
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-18 11:21 CEST+0200

Provide any additional details you wish below.

To be honest, I'm a bit nervous about this. I'm worried that I'm going to buy all these parts, and some how F@#$ everything up and end up with 1500 EUR worth of broken parts.

Do I really just plug everything together, turn it on, then install Windows from a USB?

It would be amazing you could double check the build to make sure it all makes sense.

(I chose the 1070 TURBO card because it has one fan that would extend past the power supply, which I think might help deal with the fact the graphics card is directly over it.)

submitted by /u/carpool
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nzn46/first_gaming_build_need_reassurance_good_for/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario