domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

First PC Build - think I'm about ready pc building site custom pc builder

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.**

workstation, rendering/3d modeling/photoshopping and VR in future

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

no gaming (losing a lot of your interests now), but for 3d modeling want to be able to maneuver and work in large files?

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

$2000 roughly

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

US

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $308.87 @ Amazon
CPU Cooler CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler $34.99 @ Amazon
Thermal Compound Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste $5.95 @ Newegg
Motherboard Asus - PRIME Z270-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $171.98 @ Newegg
Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory $124.99 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $199.99 @ Newegg
Storage Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $72.99 @ Best Buy
Video Card EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB SC2 Gaming iCX Video Card $628.42
Case Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case $121.98 @ Newegg
Power Supply Corsair - RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $93.70
Optical Drive Asus - DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer Purchased For $0.00
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $92.99 @ Best Buy
Wireless Network Adapter TP-Link - TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter $35.69 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $1892.54
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-16 17:33 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I'm finally nearly ready to build, I've been on here a few times trying to get help. Suggestions are great in terms of if something is off, but also if you have a smaller case that can still fit all this, please recommend! The R5 dimensions are beefy, but I will live if that seems to be best. I think I'd like the optical drive, but it's not required and I could just get an external. Also, I have a 1080 graphics card because at my microcenter it is nearly the price of some 1070s, so.. why not. And no, I realize Ryzen is out there and I'm sticking with the Intel build. I'm buying the K for future OC capabilities, but I won't be off the bat. So I felt the cryorig cpu cooler was sufficient. But again, if not let me know.

Otherwise, thoughts? I'm going to try and buy this week!

submitted by /u/solidsoulk
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6novog/first_pc_build_think_im_about_ready/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario